Conquest Insurance





Home Insurance, Blackfoot, ID

The biggest investment most people will ever make is in their home. That’s why it makes sense to protect the sizable financial investment you’ve made in your own home with a comprehensive homeowners plan.

Your home purchase is an investment deserving the protection that only an experienced insurance professional can provide.

Basic Protection You Need For:

Other buildings or structures on your property
Your personal belongings - furniture, clothing, appliances, etc.
Additional living expenses
Your personal legal liability

Special features you can choose for additional security:

Home Replacement Guarantee
Replacement Cost on Contents
Additional Coverage Form

Q: What is homeowners insurance?
A: Homeowners Insurance is a form of personal lines insurance. The typical homeowners policy has two main sections: 1) covers the property of the insured and 2) provides personal liability coverage to the insured.

Q: What do I need to know when purchasing Homeowners Insurance?
A: Get the amount and type of insurance that you need.
Determine the amount of personal property insurance and personal liability coverage that you need.
Select any additional endorsements you want to add to your policy. For example, do you want the personal property replacement cost endorsement?

Q: What is "actual cash value"?
A: When "actual cash value" is used in a policy, a policy owner is entitled to the depreciated value of the damaged property.

Q: What is replacement cost"?
A: When "replacement cost" coverage is used in a policy, a policy owner is reimbursed an amount necessary to replace the article with one of similar type and quality at current prices.

Q: Where and when is my personal property covered?
A: Coverage C of a homeowners policy provides named perils coverage. This applies to all your personal property (except property that is specifically excluded).

Q: Should I purchase earthquake coverage?
A: Direct damages due to earthquakes are not covered under the standard homeowners insurance policy. If you live in an area that is prone to earthquakes, you may want to consider adding an earthquake endorsement to your homeowners insurance policy. This endorsement will cover damages due to earthquakes, landslides, volcanic eruptions and other earth movements.

Q: Should I purchase flood coverage?
A: If your property lies in a flood plain as determined by US Government Flood Maps. Ask your independent agent about a flood quote.

A Professional Agency with Personal Service
Conquest Insurance Agency is an agency of proven professionals who are caring and very conscientious; the kind of people you can depend on. Each of our customer service representatives are licensed agents committed to continuing education which provides clients with knowledgeable insurance professionals.

Personal Protection Bulletin

Business Protection Bulletin

Conquest Insurance
This Agency is a certified IMMS member and consistently meets or exceeds the highest level of customer satisfaction.